Canadian Membership Index is Under Construction
JOIN the DOHaD Canada network
Benefits to DOHaD Canada Membership:
- DOHaD Canada provides a forum to support cutting edge transdisciplinary research, collaboration and knowledge exchange with a goal of improving life-long health, learning and social function.
- DOHaD Canada provides and supports national networking opportunities for all members including PIs and Trainees, and plans on holding an annual meeting
- DOHaD Canada will disseminate news, information and funding opportunities relevant to members
- In the future, DOHaD Canada plans to provide workshop support and Trainee programs (research and travel bursaries) that will be available to members
Join DOHaD International
Advantages of membership:
- Subscription to the Journal of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (JDOHAD)
- Regular newsletter highlighting hot topics and current research initiatives across the field
- Details of workshops, meetings and conferences
- Eligibility to apply for a financial contribution to support workshops, meetings and conferences
- Preferential registration rates at World Congresses
- Opportunity to join an international scientific network which promotes an interdisciplinary and integrative approach to research
- A password-protected section of the website, giving members’ key publications, contact details, and a discussion forum.